Competition Terms & Conditions
“We’re going on a bear hunt with haircarebear” Competition 2022
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion Name: “We’re going on a bear hunt with haircarebear” Competition 2022
Promoter: Australian Health Vitality Pty Ltd
ACN 643 121 537
Level 3, 70 Pacific Hwy
GREENWICH NSW 2065
Eligible Participants: Australian residents over the age of 18 years who photograph an eligible product from Chemist Warehouse Australia stores.
Participating Retailers: Chemist Warehouse stores selling haircarebear range and displaying advertisements for the promotion. Not available for online purchases.
- Haircare Bear Hair Gummies Mixed Berry 60 Pack
- Haircare Bear Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Apple 60 Pack
- Haircare Bear Collagen Gummies Strawberry 50 Pack
- Haircare Bear Sweet Dreams Gummies Passionfruit 60 Pack
Start Date: 12:00am 1 June 2022 AEST
End Date: 11:59:59 pm 30 June 2022 AEST
A $500 Chemist Warehouse Voucher + weekly gift packs from haircarebear
Number of Prizes:
There is 1 Chemist Warehouse voucher to be won + 4 gift packs given weekly.
Winners Notified: 4 July 2022
1. Information on how to enter the “We’re going on a bear hunt with haircarebear” Competition 2022 forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and warrants the participant has read these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who purchase an eligible product from participating pharmacies during the promotional period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, stepchild, parent, step-parent, natural or adopted sibling, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or first cousin.
3. Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims including contacting pharmacies and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim that is not accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampering with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) visit Chemist Warehouse Store and find the Haircarebear range on shelf
(b) take a photo of the Haircarebear products in store, upload them to Instagram and tag @thehaircarebear and @chemistwarehouseaus
5. Participants may enter more than once provided each entry relates to a distinct individual store visit.
6. By entering The Competition, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use their submission information and images (photograph) or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
7. Promotion commences 01/06/22 00:00 AEST and concludes 30/06/22 23:59:59 AEST. All entries must be received by the End Date, in the form specified and the Promoter cannot accept liability for entries which are rejected because they are late, lost, incomplete or otherwise nor able to be received.
8. The draw will take place at 9am (AEST) on Monday 4th July at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney, Level 3, 70 Pacific Highway Greenwich NSW 2065. In the event of COVID-19 regulations preventing the draw at that location, an alternate suitable location will be determined by the promoter.
9. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received during the Promotional Period will receive a “We’re going on a bear hunt with haircarebear” prize valued at AUD $500 (incl GST).
10. Winners will be notified by 5pm (AEST) on Monday 4 July 2022:
11. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner/s within 30 days of the draw and the promoter has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the promoter will conduct a further draw at 9:00am on Monday 1 August 2022 to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.
- via Instagram Direct Message
12. Any subsequent draw will take place at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney, Level 3, 70 Pacific Highway Greenwich NSW 2065. In the event of COVID-19 regulations preventing the draw at that location, an alternate suitable location will be determined by the promoter.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner by email or mail directly.
14. If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
15. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in the Prize Details).
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. This information includes personal details such as first name, last name, address, email address, residential address, and phone number. The promoter collects this personal information to run the promotion and award the prize to the participant. If the participant does not provide the required personal information, the promoter will not be able to process the participants entry.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
20. The promoters determination of winners is final and correspondence will be entered into.
21. This promotion is governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and the courts of New South Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes.
22. The Promoter is Australian Health Vitality Pty Ltd, ACN 643 121 537, Level 3, 70 Pacific Hwy, GREENWICH NSW 2065