Biotin is one of the key ingredients in our delicious little blue bears. It’s definitely a game changer for healthy hair! It promotes the body’s keratin infrastructure, which is a protein molecule that makes up your hair.
Take a look below at some of the fabulous benefits this vitamin has to offer!
- Hair Health
- Strong evidence has shown that there is a direct link between biotin deficiency and hair loss. Biotin is key for hair growth as well as hair health.
- Nails Health
- Biotin helps thicken and strengthen nail cuticles and prevents nail breakage.
- Skin Health
- As biotin is involved in fat metabolism, it plays an important role in skin heath. Studies have suggested biotin deficiency can lead to skin disorders and also cause scaly skin.
- Macronutrient absorption
- Biotin is important for energy production, it supports enzymes in breaking down proteins, fats and carbohydrates (macronutrients).
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Biotin has been shown to play a role in reducing cholesterol and can help reduce LDL (the bad cholesterol!) levels.
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Biotin in combination with the trace mineral chromium, has been shown to lower glucose levels.