Expiry date - 30.01.2022
This little pink bear cares for your hair! haircarebear hair gummies are here to help make all your hair dreams come true! Each little bear is bursting with essential hair friendly vitamins & minerals including Biotin & Zinc to support hair growth.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Glucose, Pectin, Vitamins (Vit A, Vit C, Vit D, Vit E, Vit B6, Vit B9, Vit B12, Vit B7, Vit B5), Minerals (Zinc, Iodine), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Raspberry Flavour, Natural Blueberry Flavour, Carrot Juice, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Wax
Each serve contains: 50mcg Biotin, 2.7mg Zinc, 20mg Vitamin C
A vitamin worth taking every day! Chew two gummies once a day.
Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Use in conjunction with a diet & exercise regime. Not suitable for children under 15 years of as or pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
How do the hair gummies work?
- Our hair-friendly vitamins work from the inside out. The vitamin and mineral mix contain key ingredients such as Biotin, Zinc and Vitamin C to support hair growth.
What flavour are the hair gummies?
- Haircarebear hair gummies are made with a delicious natural raspberry and blueberry flavour.
How do I take haircarebear gummies?
- Simply chew 2 gummies per day.
Do hair gummies contain any artificial enhancers?
- No, haircarebear gummies contain natural flavours and colours.
How long will it take for results to show?
- Results vary from person to person depending on your own skin health and overall wellness. Some customers notice a difference within weeks however we would recommend taking your daily supplement for a minimum of 3 months before assessing your results.
Can you take the gummies while pregnant?
- Hair gummies are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Are haircarebear gummies gluten and soy free?
- Yes, all haircarebear gummies are gluten and soy free.
Hey babes, the lockdown in Sydney means that we will only be shipping orders once a week which means it could take a little longer to get your bears. Thank you for your understanding!